If you use the Internet, you may have come across lots of funny GIFs. Whether you’re just scrolling your social media feeds like Facebook or Twitter, browsing your favorite Tumblr blog, or scrolling in an image database website, you’re sure to fall upon some here and there.
Ever envied you could keep them to your computer to use later? Voila! In this blog, we are going to cover it comprehensively.
To get started, we’re going to provide you some standard guidelines to save animated images from any of the sites you may be browsing on the Internet.
Let’s dive in to learn more about it.
How to Save GIFs From Any Website
If you’re checking databases like GIPHY, Tenor, or GIFs.com, there are a couple of ways you can save images to your PC. Several sites will have Download buttons available for images you may find interesting.
If you don’t notice a download option on the page, you can save the image by taking your cursor over it, right-click on it, and then choose Save As.
A box-like window will emerge on your screen, allowing you to find a folder where you’d want to save the image. Navigate it to the folder you’d choose to save it in, then click on the Save button.
However, if you need to save the one you encountered on social media sites, the steps will be slightly different.
Go through this blog till the end to get the strategy for saving a GIF.
How to Save GIFs from Facebook
Follow these five steps to keep GIFs from Facebook.
Just Open Facebook.com and log in to your account. In your web browser, proceed with Facebook.com. Then register your email address and password to sign in to your account.
- Step 1: Browse your feed and get a GIF you’d like to save
- Step 2: Scroll down through your timeline to view posts from your Facebook friends. Go through the posts in your timeline to find animated images your buddies have shared or posted.
- Step 3: Tap on the GIF source that seems in the bar at the bottom. It will launch another page in your browser where you’ll find the image on the site it has sourced from.
- Step 4: On the next screen, right-click on the image and choose Save As.
- Step 5: Choose where you wish to save the image, then click Save.
How to Save GIFs from Twitter
On Twitter, these kinds of images play as videos, so you can’t only right click and keep them. To save them to your PC, you’ll require to employ a third-party downloader, like EZgif.com. Understand the steps below to comprehend how the process works.
- Move to Twitter.com and sign in.
- In your web browser, go to Twitter.com and sign in to your account.
- Locate a tweet that includes an animation you’d like to save.
- Click on the downwards sign in the top right corner, click Copy Link to Tweet.
- In a different tab, go to EZgif.com. Then tap on Video to GIF option.
- Change the URL to a GIF, Click in the text box labeled “Paste Video URL,” and right-click. Then, choose Paste from the list that appears. Once you’ve pasted the URL, click the Upload Video option.
- Now, your final step scrolls down and clicks Save, and the image will save to your computer.
Saving GIFs on twitter is more complicated than saving images from other websites, but those five steps are all it needs!
How to Save GIFs from Tumblr
Saving GIFs from Tumblr is simple! Just follow these four steps.
- Step 1: Go to Tumblr.com in your browser. Choose your email and password to log in to your account.
- Step 2: Skim your timeline of feeds to get an animated picture you require to save.
- Step 3: Right-click on the image and pick Save As
- Step 4: Choose where you need to save the file, then tap the Save button.
- Step 5: A dialog box will pop up, allowing you to select a folder to save the image.
Now that we’ve seen the guidance to save animated images from different sites and social media platforms. Now, it’s time to learn how to open the GIF that you have saved on your computer.
How to Open GIFs You’ve Saved
- Once you’ve kept some GIFs on your PC, you can open and see them.
- Start File Explorer on your PC or Finder for Mac computer.
- Move to the folder where you stored the image(s) you get online.
- Locate an image you’d like to see and double click on it to open it.
- Now, Share and post the animated pictures with your friends and family members on social media platforms or in email messages.
You have seen the stepwise process: it’s time to share some funny GIFs with your friends.
Also, May Interest You:
- How To Find A Tweet That Someone Has Deleted
- How To Access Deleted Emails Gmail 2020
- How To Wave At Someone On Facebook Messenger
- How Do You Delete Your Roblox Account