Most people find Adobe Acrobat expensive or costly. Therefore they search for options that are either free or affordable for them.
If you are one of those people you need an alternative, then in this blog, we share the three most useful ways to help you make fillable PDF without Adobe Acrobat.
Let’s move forward to look at them one by one.
Method 1: Use Microsoft Word
If you are using Microsoft Word and its edition is 2010 and higher, you do not require any additional tool for making fillable PDF documents.
Follow the Simple Steps to Create a Fillable PDF without Adobe Acrobat.
- Step 1: Get the Word file you want to convert into a fillable PDF on your PC and click on it to open it. Even if you have not created the File yet, you can simply open Microsoft Word and then go to the File and click on the New option.
- Step 2: Determine the developer tab in Word by merely choosing File> Options > Customize Ribbon. After that, select the Developer tab to allow it and then click on the OK button.
- Step 3: Enter the text you want to add in the fillable pdf file.
- Step 4:For every File, you have to insert some text and need to add some text control. For adding the text control, you have to go to the developer tab> Select Rich Text Content Control or Plain Text Content Control. Repeat these steps for all the fillable fields.
- Step 5: For adding a drop-down list or a combo box for any field that you may need to add several options for doing that, just choose Developer tab > click Drop-Down List Content Control or Combo Box Content Control. For customizing the available options in the drop-down panel or the combo box, you can go to the properties under the developer tab.
- Step 6: If you want to add the File’s checkbox, you can simply go to the Developer tab > Check Box Content Control.
- Step 7: Once you have done with the File, you can save it only by going to the File> Save As> provide the file name> in the “Save as type” option, select PDF> decide where to store the document and then click on the Save button.
Method 2: Use Google Docs
Google Docs is another free and useful way you can consider making fillable PDF without Adobe Acrobat. To use this tool, you just need a google account.
Follow the Below Steps to Create Fillable PDF using Google Docs:
- Step 1: Open your web browser and then visit the google drive.
- Step 2: In Google Drive, click on the New button > choose File Upload > choose the PDF file you want to make Fillable or editable.
- Step 3: Once the File gets uploaded to Google Drive, click on it > Choose Open with Google Docs and wait for a few seconds for it to process your document.
- Step 4: Once the File initiates in Google Documents, click the File tab > choose Download As > choose an ideal editable output format to save the document.
Method 3: Create Fillable PDF Forms Online
It is a paid web-based medium that you can utilize to make a fillable PDF without Adobe Acrobat. It lets its users build the files for free if they go for the Unregistered option – this option disallows you the facility to open the files you had worked with before and proceed with the editing where you had left it.
To enjoy its advantages, you have to register yourself and need to pay $2.99 for a monthly subscription.
Follow the Below Steps to Create Your Fillable File.
- Step 1: You need to open their official website on your PC and then choose “Create new PDF Document” Choose the Page Count, Page Size, and then click on the create option.
- Step 2: Under the Insert tab, you will get options to build your fillable form. Utilize the options and customize the fillable PDF of your choice.
- Step 3: Once you have completed, you can download the document to your computer.
Also, May Interest You:
- How to Clear the Event Log in Windows 10
- How To Get Unbanned On Tinder
- How Do I Permanently Delete My Roblox Account
In this blog, we have some useful ways to Create Make a Fillable PDF without Adobe Acrobat. I hope this blog will help you to solve your queries.