You are reading this post probably because you’ve searched for how late USPS delivers mails and packages. Well, the answer is 6.00 PM, daily. USPS closes its delivery time by 6.00 PM daily to ensure the safety of packages and agents as well as to reduce overtime costs.
How Late Does the USPS Deliver?
The usual timing of USPS ground packages to get delivered to your residence is from 9.00 AM to 7.00 PM (sometimes a little later also) from Monday to Friday. For business offices, the timing is almost the same Monday through Friday.
However, it depends upon the specific office hours each company has.
What Time Does the USPS Delivery Stop?
USPS delivery stops usually by 6.00 PM. Yet, at times, the mails are also delivered as late as 7.00 PM in some areas in the country, which is essentially due to the extreme cross-cutting measures of the company and shortage of delivery agents. So, we should say that the delivery stops by 7.00 PM.
How Late Does the USPS Deliver Packages?
Many of us know that USPS is the regular carrier for ‘Amazon Prime’ shipments. The delivery hours are between 9.00 AM and 7 P.M. to residences (sometimes a little late).
- For UPS evening deliveries, the delivery time of 8 P.M can be estimated. Based on the above fact, we can say that your USPS deliveries can be as late as 7.00 PM depending upon which area you live in.
- It is evident that the USPS city carriers and non-carrier city carrier agents or the CCAs are delivering packages even after their official return time of 6.00 PM.
- Unfortunately, there are safety concerns associated with this late return, mostly in areas or seasons when it gets dark earlier. The overtime cost is another concern.
Said that we must also inform you that UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time for all shipments. There are time-definite air services and other types of shipment, which can follow different timing.
For commercial addresses, the last delivery time of the day would be the close of business.
How Late Does USPS Deliver on Saturday?
Thankfully, there are USPS weekend delivery options. It is needless to say that the customer numbers are increasing and therefore, USPS has come up with this brilliant option.
- By the end of December 2018, USPS has successfully delivered packages to more than 8 million customers during the weekend.
- However, it is limited to first-class mail, priority mail express, first-class package, and USPS Retail Ground.
- The timing of Saturday delivery depends upon your locality and the mail class you use.
- At the SW Town Center Office at Wilsonville, Oregon, the timing of delivery is from 8.30 AM to 11.00 AM.
For the users of Royal Oak, Michigan office delivery timing is from 8.30 AM to 5.00 PM. To get further information, you can contact the self-service kiosk of USPS.
How Late Does USPS Deliver on Sunday?
Does USPS deliver on Sundays 2020? USPS has started offering Sunday deliveries. However, you can only access this service for your Amazon packages and Priority Mail Express.
- The delivery timing of the Aurora Main office in Aurora, Colorado is between 9.00 AM and 1.00 PM.
- For other USPS offices in Colorado, the delivery timing is usually between 11.00 AM and 3.00 PM.
Also, May Interest You
- How To Find IMEI Number of Lost Phone
- How Do I Unfollow Someone On Twitch
- How To Remove Yahoo Search From Chrome New Tab
- How Do I Stop Avast Browser From Opening
- How to Add Ringtone from PC to iPhone
Now that you know the usual timing of US Postal Service delivery in different states of the US, you are more prepared to receive your mails and packages on time.
Also, you can contact the self-service kiosk of USPS for further assistance when it’s an unusual late or another issue.
We will also keep this post updated to provide you with an answer to your future queries.